Saturday, November 28, 2009

Packing the Pantry


This was a slim grocery week. I just made a quick stop at Aldi for a few things. I needed some baking supplies for my yummy desserts. Man, I destroy the flour when I start baking. I have gone through several of the 5 pound bags in the last 2 weeks, and I still have a lot of baking to do. I normally buy the 25 pound-er at Sams, but didn't get to it yet. Oh, I also bought lettuce. I really should try to survive on just that lettuce next week, after all the junk I ate on Thanksgiving. I should BUT I won't!!! I will worry about that problem in January! LOL!


Sorry about the pic quality. I don't know why it is so shaky! What can I say, it was late!
Oh, I almost forgot. My total for the week was $11.57!

1 comment:

The Prudent Patron said...

Send some lettuce over here...I can't stop eating leftovers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Favorite Cookbooks