Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Stuff the Storeroom

After looking at the deals this week…I have determined that it is a “meat week”! I hope you need to stock up, because there are some hot deals. I think I am going to have to break down and finally buy some chicken. I will be buying the bone in breasts at Meijer and attempting to cut the bone out of some! I will let you know how that adventure goes…it truly will be an adventure.

Also….I will have a great recipe coming out very shortly using the bone in chicken breasts! So make sure to buy some and pop them in the freezer, I know you are going to want to try this recipe.

Meijer
$.99/lb. Meijer Bone In Split Chicken Breast
$1.49/lb. Center Cut Half Boneless Pork Loin

Kroger
$1.49/lb. Ground Beef
$1.89/lb. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast or tenders
$.99/lb. Cooks Shank Portion Ham
$1 John Morrell Smoked Sausage
$1.69 Boneless Pork Sirloin Chops or Roast

1 comment:

Miriam said...

Once you do one or two, it gets so easy! A very sharp knife makes all the difference in the world :) You'll be fine!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Favorite Cookbooks