Thursday, February 4, 2010

Chicken Dip


Wow, it is almost time for the Super Bowl! Are you ready? I really just look forward to the food, I am not so much a football fan! All the way back in December I thought of two recipes I wanted to share with you all for the Super Bowl. I have good news and bad news...

Good news-The Chicken Dip recipe is awesome! It is a tried and true family recipe. If we are watching football you can bet we are eating this Chicken Dip, too! Quick, easy, and inexpensive-what more could one ask for? You can even assemble it earlier in the day and hold off on baking it until you are ready!

On to the bad news- I made up a new cheeseball recipe, and it was just great. It was cheddary, a little spicy, and nutty! I love to experiment and make up new things, but I have this little tiny problem of forgetting to write them down. I was prepared this time...I wrote down every little measurement! The problem is that I can't find it anywhere. It was so yummy, but unfortunately you will just have to take my word for it. I am sorry!!!

Chicken Dip

1 (8oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 lg. can Swanson chicken breast
jalapenos

Mix all ingredients except jalapenos. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and stir. Top with jalapeno slices. Bake an additional 20 minutes. Serve warm with tortilla chips.

*I like more jalapenos than the recipe calls for-I chop extra up and mix them in the dish!
This post is linked to www.lifeasmom.com for the Ultimate Recipe Swap!

1 comment:

Bugaboo said...

Interesting ingredient list, but it sounds good anyway. Going to have to try sometime soon --- thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Favorite Cookbooks