Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Stuff the Storeroom

I am not seeing too many great deals this week…it is kind of slow! I am a little happy about that. Reason being, I went to Sam’s to stock up on a few things and don’t have much left to spend for the rest of the week. Here are a few things I see…

Meijer
$1.50 Aunt Millie’s Healthy Goodness Bread
$.55 in the 1/10 RP
$.55 HERE
= $.50 total
I cannot tell you how much I LOVE this bread. It is so tasty and low in calories. Consider buying an extra loaf and making Freezer French Toast to save a little time in the mornings!

Kroger
$.99/lb. Asparagus
$.88 Gatorade
$.50/1 in the 1/10 RP
=Free

$2.00 Betty Crocker Muffin Mix
$.50/1 Here, Here, or Here *you can print 2 per site
= $1

$2.50 Bob Evan’s Sausage
$.35/1 Here or Here *you can print 2 per site
=$1.80

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Favorite Cookbooks