Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Stuff the Storeroom

I am trying to get back into couponing after a couple weeks off. Unfortunately, I didn't get any ads this week, so I am scrambling trying to find everything online. There appears to be a few good deals, but nothing that exciting!

Peaches and strawberries are both on sale. I will most likely be stocking up on them for the freezer. My mom and I bought 50 lbs. of peaches on vacation and we sure made a lot of pie filling and stuff for the freezer. Not only does it save you by having fruit in the freezer (it is much cheaper when it is in season), but it also tastes better.


Aldi

$.99/lb. Strawberries
*I think it is about time to load up on the strawberries, my supply is getting pretty low. I love to flash freeze them for smoothies and make freezer jam. I have never seen them lower than this price, so it is a good time to stock up!

Kroger

$.99/lb. Peaches

$1.25 Fage Greek Yogurt (5.3-7 oz.)
-$.50/1 Print Here
=$.25

$3.99 Gillette Body Wash B1G1
-B1G1 from the 6/6 PG
=2 Free

Meijer

$.99/lb. Peaches or Nectarines

$1 Greenhouse Cucumbers

$1 Aunt Millie's Hamburger or Hot Dog Buns
-$.50/1 in the 4/18, 5/16, or 6/13 RP
=FREE

$2.50 Mayfield Ice Cream
-$1/1 in the 6/6 SS
=$1.50 each

$.50 Jello Gelatin Mix
-$.50/2 in the 6/6 SS
=FREE

$1.67 Smuckers Toppings or Magic Shell
-$1/2 Smuckers Toppings in the 5/16 RP
-$.55/1 Meijer Mealbox
=$.62 each when you use the mfq and mm

What deals are you looking forward to this week?

3 comments:

Tightwad Mom said...

I love freezing fruit when it's in season; then you can enjoy it all year long! Would you be willing to share your peach pie filling recipe? Peach pie is my favorite!

Katie said...

Of course I will share my recipe. I had to alter my regular recipe for the freezer and I am planning on posting it once I bake one. If you want it sooner I would be more than happy to email it to you!

jayayceeblog said...

Mmmmmm, homemade pie filling sounds great. Hoping you'll share that recipe!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Favorite Cookbooks