Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Stuff the Storeroom

Unfortunately, the deals aren't too hot this week! I have looked and looked, and only found a few good deals. The best deal I see is the chicken deal at Marsh. I have honestly never been to Marsh and I just happened to skim their ad. I think I will go check it out...


Kroger

$1.69/lb. Boneless Pork Sirloin Chops or Roast

$ Hunt's Ketchup
$.20/1 in the 6/20 SS
=$.60

$1 Blueberries (pint) or Blackberries (6 oz.)

Meijer

$.99 Blueberries (pint)

$.33 Cucumbers

$2.50 John Morrell Off the Bone Lunchmeat (9oz.)
$1/1 in the 5/23 and 6/20 SS
=$1.50

$2/4 Dannon yogurt (quart)
*Buy two quarts and get 1 lb. strawberries FREE
-$.75/1 in the 6/20 SS
=As low as $2 for 2 quarts and strawberries

Marsh

Perdue Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
B1G1 Free (Priced at $2.98/lb.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have an award for you! :)

http://angelfoodskitchen.blogspot.com/2010/07/michelle-from-all-home-cooking-all-year.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Favorite Cookbooks