Thursday, September 2, 2010

Girard's Salad Dressing Winners!!

A big thank you to the team at Girard's who were generous enough to offer 5 of my readers a wonderful assortment of salad dressing!

So, here are the winners...



#23- Kimi:
I now subscribe to your blog by email as well. Really makes me a stalker, right?! Love it here!!

#28- Debra:
I subscribe to your blog

#13- Dana:
I already subscribe to your wonderful blog. Thank you for all the time you give to your blog :)

#6- Jessica:
I also am a follower

#30- Wanda:
I am a follower and I love it


I have contacted all the winners. Please make sure you email me with your address so they can send your dressing out to you asap!!


All winners were picked using www.random.org





1 comment:

Kimi said...

Sweet!! I see some wonderful salads in my future!! Thanks so much!! Email you back in a few!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Favorite Cookbooks