Friday, November 12, 2010

See You Next Week!

Well, I am officially checked out for the next week! I had a million and one things on my to-do list, and of course they didn't all get checked off. I decided mopping the floors and cleaning my office wasn't that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things...I am not going to stress out getting it done.

As much as I wanted to cross everything off, I am getting pretty excited to go someplace as beautiful as this...


(St. Lucia 2008)

The Cutting Back Kitchen will still be alive and running while I am gone! So, check back...I have some cool posts for next week! There will be the last freezer cooking post, a great recipe for National Homemade Bread Day, and a few re-posts from last November. Seeing as last November I had just started and probably only had 30 readers...so, it will be all new stuff to most of you!

1 comment:

Tightwad Mom said...

Enjoy your break, Katie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Favorite Cookbooks