Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Fruit Kabobs

UPDATE: It's getting close...only 48 hours to go. I can hardly wait for the big move and reveal. I let you know when the move takes place and where I am headed! Make sure you keep checking back for info!!






Until then I am going to leave you with an awesome idea...fruit kabobs.



Looking for a new twist on the same old fruit?

I made these fruit skewers for my sister's bridal shower and they were a hit.

They couldn't have been easier to put to together...they took all of 5 minutes to assemble.





There was no fruit juice spillage all over my house. Sticky fruit juice messes tend to get me uptight. Nobody wants to see me uptight...so we avoided that all together.

Plus everyone got a variety of fruit!

I think they would be a hit for any party or just for fun. Just think of all of the variations you could do. What about adding cheese cubes between the fruit?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Favorite Cookbooks