Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Stuff the Storeroom

This week I want to highlight a few good deals. I already shared about the money maker on the ICBINB.

Meijer is just full of good deals this week-here are just a few!

Ragu Spaghetti Sauce- $1.29
use the .60/2 coupon from 11/15
use the $1/2 meijer mealbox coupon
total- .29 cents each

Hellmann's Mayo -$2.99
use the $1/1 coupon from 11/15
use the $1/1 meijer mealbox coupon
total- .99 cents

*If you won't use these products, consider getting them anyways and donating them to a food pantry. I know there are a lot of people who could use them!

Kroger

Boneless Pork Loin $1.59/lb.
*I had them cut one of mine down into pork chops. It is absolutely free, all you have to do is ask!

Aldi

Cranberries are .99 cents a bag!!!!
*I will be sharing one of my favorite cranberry recipes soon!

Sweet Potatoes 3 lb bag/ .99 cents

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Favorite Cookbooks