Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Giving Thanks

I wanted to share something with you that I have been thinking about this Thanksgiving season. I know this is the time when we are supposed to be giving thanks for what we have and what God has given us, but....what about the rest of the year???? One verse that has really stuck with me is Hebrews 13:15 "By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name."

Continually, huh? That is the part that has really stuck with me! I knew that, but the question is not do I know that, but rather, do I practice that? Do I make it a point to praise and thank the Lord DAILY for what He has done for me? Is His praise continually in my mouth?

Just a little something for you to think about! I am going to consciously start each day giving the Lord the praise that He is so worthy of!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Favorite Cookbooks