Monday, December 14, 2009


Since we had a wild weekend, I am trying to keep this weeks menu easy. Both the Salsa Beef and the Creamy Chicken are cooked in the Crock Pot, and the Chili is already in the freezer. Now I can spend my week finishing up my Christmas shopping and baking up some more cookies. Have I ever mentioned just how much I LOVE my Crock Pot. It is definitely a must have!!!!

Monday- Creamy Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, and Toast

Tuesday- Orange Teriyaki Chicken, Vegetable, Baked Sweet Potatoes

Wednesday-Shredded Salsa Beef Tacos, Mexican Rice *make extra beef to freeze

Thursday- Chili (freezer)

Friday-Out to Eat

Saturday- Family Christmas

Sunday- Creamy Chicken and Rice, Vegetable *make extra rice to freeze

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Favorite Cookbooks