Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Stuff the Storeroom

There are some great deals this week. I will try to highlight a few for you. It appears that Meijer is THE place to be this week. I went on Sunday and got all my “deals”. I will share on Saturday what all I got, now it is time for you all to score some deals. Unfortunately, some of the coupons I had printed to get the deals are no longer available. Sorry :(


Meijer

10/$4 Yoplait Yogurt
$1/10 in the 11/15, 12/6, 1/3 SS insert
$1/6 Print Here
$1/4 Meijer Mealbox
*Use the manufacturer coupon along with the Meijer Mealbox coupon!
=Free - $.06 each

$1 Dole Premium Salad
$1 Meijer Mealbox
= Free

$1 Quaker Rice Cakes
$.75/1 in the 1/10 RP
=Free

$1 Ronzini Pasta
$.75/1 in the 12/6 SS
=Free

I really stocked up on the yogurt...you can't beat that price. I don't know about you, but I love a good smoothie. When fruit is in season and on sale I stock up the freezer...that way I can enjoy them all year. Yogurt is great in smoothies (both vanilla and fruit flavored)-so if you are thinking you can't eat much yogurt plain...try that!

I would also stock up on the lettuce...you don't get free vegetables very often. You can print off as many of the Meijer Mealbox coupons as you want! I got 4 bags!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Favorite Cookbooks