Monday, March 22, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

I don't know what my deal is this week, but I am having a hard time coming up with a meal plan. Nothing really sounds good...strange, I know! Here goes my feeble attempt...

Monday- Out With Friends
Tuesday- Honey Lime Chicken (freezer), Salad, Veggies
Wednesday- Beef Cabbage Soup (freezer), Salad
Thursday- Breakfast for Dinner
Friday-Steak, Veggies, Salad
Saturday-Out To Eat
Sunday- Pineapple Green Chile Pork Salad (missed this last week)

What's on your menu this week?

4 comments:

Misty said...

Even though nothing sounds good to you, your menu looks pretty yummy to me. :)

Here is mine...

Monday-Chicken and Dumplings
Tuesday-Pork Chops
Wednesday-BLT's
Thursday-Sweet and Sour Meatballs
Friday-Pizza
Saturday-Chili
Sunday-Sausage Gravy and Biscuits

Tiffanee said...

I know exactly how you feel. I have had that same issue the last few weeks. I sit and look at the week, look some more and then finally after too much wasted time just start filling it in. Your menu sounds really good though!!

Unknown said...

We all go through that "food block" once in awhile. Maybe a bit of Spring Fever has something to do with it? :) Your menu looks great, especially the honey lime chicken. Do you have a recipe to share?

Jessica said...

I have weeks like that too. Sometimes nothing sounds good to me, then other weeks, there aren't enough days to make everything I have recipes for. Your menu sounds good though!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Favorite Cookbooks