Thursday, April 1, 2010

Dying Easter Eggs

Wow…it has been quite an eggs-travaganza around here tonight! Between dying Easter eggs and making fondant Easter eggs I am eggs-hausted! Man, I really crack myself up...

I guess I am a kid at heart because I really enjoy dying eggs. It is so fun, I just wish I would have had more time…mine aren’t the prettiest eggs ever.


My mom shared this website with me the other day, and it is a great resource for egg dying ideas. I highlighted the swirled eggs, but they share many different ideas. I love that they all use ingredients that you probably already have in the kitchen or your craft supplies, like crayons and stickers. There is no need to spend money on a kit…you can do it all yourself!

Do you and your family have a tradition of dying Easter eggs?

This post is linked to Frugal Friday at www.lifeasmom.com

3 comments:

Unknown said...

They turned out really pretty. :)

Jessica said...

How fun...I dont guess Ill do any this year. Maybe next year!

Mom said...

I love dying eggs. One of my favorite memories is my grandma's Easter eggs. When I was young I looked forward to Easter with my grandparents. They made the most beautiful swirled eggs.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Favorite Cookbooks