Monday, April 12, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

This is going to be one of those weeks where I don't cook much, and what I do cook comes out of the freezer. Between my husband working late, teaching, and my class this Thursday I don't foresee much real cooking.

Monday-Green Chile Pulled Pork Tacos (freezer)
Tuesday-Strawberry Balsamic Chicken, Veggies
Wednesday-Taco Soup (freezer), Salad
Thursday-Savings Class...I will be too nervous eat...Ha Ha!
Friday-Birthday Dinner...Burgers, Mac and Cheese, Beans, and Cake!
Saturday-Out to Eat
Sunday-Pork Chops, Veggies

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck with your class, I can't wait to hear about it!

Tiffanee said...

Your menu sounds really delicious. I would love to have the strawberry balsamic chicken recipe. Thanks for the words of encouragement. I did spend alot chasing deals last month. Thanks for putting it into perspective for me. Good luck with your class. I only wish I could attend!!

Katie said...

Tiffanee,

I am trying the recipe for the first time. If it is good I will definitely share.

I know how it is when you first start out...I did the exact same thing. You get more but still spend the same...or more!

Thanks, I wish you lived close and could attend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Favorite Cookbooks