Monday, May 10, 2010

Packing the Pantry

I am really late on getting this posted, but better late than never! I went shopping late in the week and with being sick and Mother's Day plans I just didn't get it posted on time.

My big stop was at Aldi and I spent just pennies over $20 for everything pictured. I have always known they have good deals on spices, but I was pleasantly surprised to see they had cumin. I saved a lot of money by getting it there, and also got a large jar. Anyone else love cumin???

I made a two minute stop at Meijer to get some enchilada sauce for a few freezer dinners and some strawberries for my Mother's Day dessert. Also not pictured are some boxes of cereal I got for $.50 a box, I think I bought 7 boxes. All together my total at Meijer was around $9.

I also bought three bags of cheese at the dollar store. My total for the week was right at $32!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Favorite Cookbooks