Saturday, June 26, 2010

Packing the Pantry

This week's shopping trip was a little out of the norm, I really didn't need anything. My birthday was this week, so I knew we would be eating out some to use up all those freebies you get.

I took a trip to Jungle Jim's, and loaded up on a hodge podge of stuff. Basically I threw whatever I wanted in the cart. Jungle Jim's is really hard to explain, but they have all kinds of international foods and it is absolutely huge...it is something to come to Cincinnati for, really!

I bought spicy German mustard for Daniel. Ever since we went to Germany last fall he has been wanting some German mustard. I also bought some pecans, they seemed to be a good price. 10 lbs. of reduced peaches...why? Mom and I bought 50 lbs. last week on vacation...like we need any more?!? I bought some brownie cookies, and I have got to learn to make those! Last but not least, loose leaf tea. There are some things in life that I just have to have. Good tea is at the top of the list. I prefer loose leaf, so when I see it, I have to buy it!!!

My cart of total randomness totaled $21.76!!

1 comment:

Kimi said...

I love Jungle Jims!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Favorite Cookbooks