Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Product Review

I am excited to be working with CSN. I just love their website! They have so much to offer from cute handbags, bed sets, to soooo many wonderful kitchen things!!

I hate making pie crusts, but man oh man...I sure would love putting them in this adorable pink pie dish!


Wouldn't I be stylin' if i carried this to the gym with me. I NEED a new bag, the zipper broke on mine....hmmm.....


Now this purple dish caught my attention. It would totally match nothing, but it is just the cutest thing ever!


I am so excited to have the chance to review a product from CSN Stores!
Now I just have to narrow it down...

4 comments:

Kimi said...

That purple dish rocks!! I have a ton of things that don't match anything! Course the pink one is cool too. That purple dish screams to be filled with yummy goodness!!

Katie said...

Kimi,

I just LOVE the purple dish!!!! I can see myself using it...with a matching purple apron.

Too bad I am trying to use the money for Christmas gifts. Maybe I will buy it for my sis, Kimery (aka Kimmy)!!

Misty said...

The purple dish is TOO cute!!! I LOVE IT!!!

Emily said...

Great read thanks for sharing this

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Favorite Cookbooks