Friday, December 17, 2010

Applied Labels Product Review

I was so happy when this lovely package below arrived in my mailbox from Applied Labels!

Don't you just love getting presents in the mail!?! I ripped the envelope open to find these awesome labels with my name on them!

Being that I LOVE labels and personalization...I knew exactly what I would use these for (can you guess)!



My books! I am quite the bookworm, so I found lots of books to label! Yep...I pretty much labeled anything they would stick to.

I no longer have to worry about loaning my books out!!



I received 60 personalized labels as well as some others sample labels! Thank you so much, Applied Labels, I am loving my labels!


(Disclosure: I was sent these labels for free in return for an honest review. All opinions are my own.)

1 comment:

Misty said...

Oohh, I like those! So now I guess I will HAVE to return your books. haha. Or change my name... :)

Thinking of all the stuff I could label...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Favorite Cookbooks