Wednesday, December 2, 2009

12 Days of Christmas "Cookie Style"

Since it is now Christmas time I thought it would be nice to share some of my favorite cookie/candy recipes. After all, who doesn't look forward to Christmas cookies all year? So, over the next couple weeks I will be sharing my 12 Days of Christmas "Cookie Style"!

Now, I am not a casual cookie baker, I take it pretty seriously...I have sold Christmas cookies for about 4 years or so. I typically sell about 140 dozen cookies plus lots of poundage of candy, and yes you read that right, there is a zero behind the 14! I love making them, but it is A LOT of work to make that much. So much work in fact, that I lost my love of cookies (gasp) for a while. I am taking this year off, so I am actually looking forward to making them again. I know I have a lot of unhappy customers since they are going to have to make their own cookies this year, and to them I am sorry :(

I would love to hear your favorite cookie recipes, too! I always love to try new recipes especially those in the form of sweets! You never know, your recipe might just end up on this cool blog! Ha Ha!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Favorite Cookbooks