Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Countdown to Christmas

Over the next week and a half I am going to share some ideas for your Christmas dinner. In effort to make sure you have a nice elegant meal, while still keeping it simple. I will be sharing some of my favorite recipes and table setting ideas. The recipes I have chosen are ones that we have every year, so obviously we love them!!! The table setting ideas are just to add something a little extra to the table, without breaking the budget, that is. We don't want to get too caught up in the menu that we neglect the looks of the table, right?

Even if you aren't hosting Christmas dinner this year, I am sure you will find something helpful in this Countdown to Christmas. Whether it is a recipe you can take to a holiday dinner or just table setting ideas for another time. So, check back this afternoon for the first recipe!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Favorite Cookbooks