Monday, December 14, 2009

Stuff the Storeroom

Here are the best deals I see this week. There really aren't that many great deals going on. Which I guess is good for me considering I need to use up what we have in the pantry...

Meijer

Chicken Breast (family pack) - $1.69/lb.
*if you missed them at Kroger the other week, make sure to stock up. This is a great price!

Campbell's Cream of Mushroom/Chicken Soup - $.58 before coupons
$.25/4 in the 11/8 SS insert
$1.00/4 Print Here
= $.33 each with the $1.00/4 coupon

*This is a great stock up price!! I keep a large stockpile of Campbell's cooking soups, they are very versatile.

There are so many ways to use and freeze the chicken breasts, but I wanted to share an idea for the two deals combined! Check the post below for a great recipe!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Favorite Cookbooks