Monday, February 22, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

I am keeping the menu light and healthy this week. My husband won't be home for dinner most nights again this week, so I am making things that are easy to make for one person. It just seems easier to eat cereal when there is only one, but I don't want another week of that, Frosted Mini Wheats get old after a while.

Monday-Pulled Pork Salad
Tuesday-Chili, Salad
Wednesday- Taco Soup (freezer), Salad
Thursday-Marinated Steak, Chinese Broccoli
Friday-Family Dinner
Saturday-Out to Eat
Sunday- Chicken Taco Salad


This post linked to Menu Plan Monday at www.orgjunkie.com

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I absolutely love to eat cereal when my husband is out of town. It is so hard to get motivated to cook when he's not around. Your menu looks awesome, Katie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Favorite Cookbooks