Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Stuff the Storeroom

This week I just want to bring to your attention an awesome deal at Kroger!

$1.68/lb. Tyson Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts or Tenderloins

I really don’t think I have seen it this cheap. I usually stock up when I am lucky enough to find it for around $1.80…so this is great. If you are able to, plan to stock up. Grilling season is right around the corner and I don’t know about you, but we grill chicken a lot. I will be doing a lot of freezer meal preparation this week…more to come on that soon! Guess what will be the main ingredient?

This is also a good deal on laundry detergent if you need some! I currently have about 8 bottles of laundry detergent in the laundry room…so I think I will pass on this one.

$3.49 All Detergent
$2 coupon in the 2/7 RP
=$1.49

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Favorite Cookbooks