Saturday, February 20, 2010

Packing the Pantry

I just made one quick trip to Meijer this week. My menu plan kind of fell apart. Ok, it really fell apart. I only cooked 1 night, a homemade pizza. That said, we didn't eat out either. My husband wasn't home for dinner all week and I hate to cook for just myself. I just ate stuff around the house. Since I wasn't cooking I didn't have a need to buy much.

I spent a total of 12.06, with a savings of $24.30. I had planned to go back for several other deals, but I never made it. Good thing because I need the money for next weeks trip. More to come on that later!

I got 4 granola bars, 2 Chex mix, pepperoni, lettuce, bacon, 4 taco shells, and 12 yogurts.

2 comments:

Jamie Cooks It Up! said...

Thanks for your kind comment on my blog today. I am glad to have you as a follower!
This looks like a lot of fun!
I have a friend who has a blog similar to this. She actually also runs a web site My Food Storage Deals.com that lists the ads for each grocery store and let's people know what's on sale and where things are the cheapest. (She charges $4.95 a month for membership) She incules grocery stores for many of the western states. I don't know if that includes where you are?
Any how, you can link to her blog Deals to Meals from my site. Her button is on my left sidebar. Thought you might be curious to see what she has done with the same theme you have got going.
Have a great night!
~Jamie

Katie said...

Thanks for sharing that website. I will have to check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Favorite Cookbooks